Your Stoke West guide to election day
So the big day is almost here. Thursday 2 May is polling day across Stoke-on-Trent and we will be electing a new City Council.
We have spoken to thousands of residents in the last few months about their concerns and their priorities. But our campaign started a long time ago when we went out and met residents over the last few years. We are a listening party.
We are proud of our manifesto and believe it will bring real change to the city.
- You don’t need your polling card to vote
- You have from 7am to 10pm to vote
- Find out where your nearest polling station is here
- If you have a postal vote but haven’t sent it back you can take it to any polling station before 10pm
- Look for the Labour rose and put a X next to the Labour candidate.
We will have Labour teams all over the city throughout the day. Please consider sparing us a couple of hours to help out with making sure our Labour voters make it to the polling station. It doesn’t matter if you have any experience or not, we’ll make sure someone will be available to give you a hand and we are a very friendly bunch. Just one hour of your time could make all the difference.
- Boothen and Oak Hill – Andy Platt
- Hartshill and Basford – Shaun Pender
- Penkhull and Stoke – Jim Bradbury
- Springfields and Trent Vale – Birgit Allport